Snap-Tite 71 Series -- Flush Face/Dry Break Coupling
Flush Face/Dry Break Air inclusion and fluid loss are held to a minimum
to prevent spillage and contamination of systems.
Push-to-Connect Ideal one-hand operation when one half is mounted. Simply insert the nipple into the coupler and push-to-connect. To disconnect, retract the sleeve; and the coupling
Rugged Heavy duty construction is ideally suited for high impulse applications.
Pressure Capability Designed for up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) operating pressures.
Versatile Available in steel with zinc yellow dichromate plating, 316 Stainless steel, as well as other materials.
Special seals for troublesome media are available; consult Knight Hawk Supply for details.
Available sizes 1/8½, 1/4½, 3/8½, 1/2½, 3/4½, 1½, 1-1/4½, 1-1/2½, and 2½.
Superior flow and low pressure drop
Det Norske Veritas Certified for North Sea applications.
Sleeve lock Designed to provide protection against accidental disconnection.
Available with Autoclave cone and threaded fittings.
1. The new 71-3 style couplers and nipples are interchangeable with old-style couplers and nipples in sizes 3/8½, 1/2½ and 3/4½.
2. Old style 1½ couplers and nipples (71-2C16 and 71-2N16) are not interchangeable with new 71-3 style. Old style may be special ordered from the factory if interchangeability is an issue.
3. Spare parts kits are available for all styles in sizes 1/4½ and 2½
* For sizes up to 1½ NPTF threads in steel.
For sizes up to 1½ NPSF threads in stainless steel.
For sizes over 1½ NPT threads.
Available on 1/8½ coupling sizes only.
** Available for 1/4½ stainless steel units only.
Call, Fax or Email Knight Hawk Supply for price, delivery or more
information on Snap-Tite Products
Knight Hawk Supply
89 Zips Road
Hawk Point, MO 63349
(636) 338-4031 Fax (636) 338-4434
Toll Free (877) 739-3200
© 2004-2005 Copyright Knight Hawk Supply, Inc.
All Rights Reserved